There are a variety of different types of pillows that are made of different grades of foam and have custom curves designed into them to support your neck. If you are like most people, you sleep on your pillow for six to nine hours every night. Shouldn’t you sleep on something that will help you maintain your good health, not something that will slowly continue to allow your posture to get worse and worse over the years?
- November Newsletter: Dealing with back pain? A herniated disc could be the cause
- November Newsletter: It’s always a good idea to visit your chiropractor after an auto accident
- December Newsletter: Healthy Eating Tips for the Holiday Season
- December Newsletter: Custom Orthotics Could Be What You Need to Fight Foot Pain
- January Newsletter: Why You Should Visit Your Chiropractor This Winter