A foam roll is exactly what it sounds like a long roll made of foam which can be used to help with balance and coordination exercise, to help you stretch your muscles and to “roll out” the stress and tension in your muscles in order to release the lactic acid that builds up in muscles and causes pain.
- November Newsletter: Dealing with back pain? A herniated disc could be the cause
- November Newsletter: It’s always a good idea to visit your chiropractor after an auto accident
- December Newsletter: Healthy Eating Tips for the Holiday Season
- December Newsletter: Custom Orthotics Could Be What You Need to Fight Foot Pain
- January Newsletter: Why You Should Visit Your Chiropractor This Winter