First it was great when computer monitors went from taking up so much desk space to the new flat panels but they are still on the desk taking up space and don’t have too many ways to adjust their position to best fit a person’s work station. Humanscale, a leader in ergonomic office furniture, offers a variety of computer monitor arms that can get your monitor off your desk. It is completely adjustable so you can move it around where you want to, when you want to. It’s a brilliant idea whose time has come.
- Chiropractic Techniques For Restoring Mobility After A Car Accident
- November Newsletter: Dealing with back pain? A herniated disc could be the cause
- November Newsletter: It’s always a good idea to visit your chiropractor after an auto accident
- December Newsletter: Healthy Eating Tips for the Holiday Season
- December Newsletter: Custom Orthotics Could Be What You Need to Fight Foot Pain