If you are a gadget junkie, a professional athlete or just like to have the most advanced new technology, you’ll want the Suunto t6. It is a wristwatch that calculates your heart rate, energy consumption, ventilation, oxygen consumption (VO2), respiratory rate, Training Effect and EPOC (Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption). You can then wirelessly upload your data to your computer to track your progress. They even have programs that will correlate your data with sport specific training programs. They have programs for novices through professional athletes. You have to check this out, it’s cutting edge technology that can help you get better results, faster.
- November Newsletter: Dealing with back pain? A herniated disc could be the cause
- November Newsletter: It’s always a good idea to visit your chiropractor after an auto accident
- December Newsletter: Healthy Eating Tips for the Holiday Season
- December Newsletter: Custom Orthotics Could Be What You Need to Fight Foot Pain
- January Newsletter: Why You Should Visit Your Chiropractor This Winter