Conditions We Treat
Understanding Chiropractic Conditions
What Conditions Do Chiropractors Treat?
As a family chiropractor, Dr. Richter and the staff at Richter Family Chiropractic treat many different chiropractic conditions. These include:
- Sciatica – which is a painful condition caused by inflammation or pressure on the sciatic nerve. It can cause weakness in the legs, shooting pains, and numbness or a tingling sensation across the hips, buttocks, and down the backs of the legs.
- Joint pain – arthritis or osteoarthritis can create joint pain as cartilage on the ends of bones degenerates. Chiropractic can help manage the pain and slow progressive damage.
- Scoliosis – s-curves of the spine add to problems throughout the lower and upper body. Chiropractic treatment and corrective exercises are effective in managing these issues.
- Carpal tunnel – wrist manipulation and physiotherapy can help manage this common condition and prevent future problems with the wrist and fingers.
- Herniated discs – damage to the discs can create pressure on the nerves, resulting in pains in the legs, arms, and body. Spinal adjustment relieves the pain without the need for surgical procedures.
- TMJ – TMJ pain can make it difficult to chew, talk, and move the jaw. Through chiropractic treatment, joint mobility can be restored.
- Migraines and headaches – tension and stress, as well as misalignment of the spine, can lead to migraines, cluster headaches, and chronic or acute headaches. Treatment with chiropractic offers a safe and effective option.
For more information on how chiropractic treatment can help you and your family, call the team at Richter Family Chiropractic. We are available during business hours at 951-817-9815.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects or associated risks?
How long does each treatment take?
How many treatments does it take?
How long before the results are felt?
Does it hurt?
New Patient Package
Includes consultation, exam with the doctor, and x-rays if needed.